The Asian American & Pacific Islanders Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and/or to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. For the first time ever, we will be giving grants of up to $5,000.
We are accepting applications until Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 11:59PM.
자격 및 기준:
- To apply for our grant, your organization must be located in Massachusetts and a 501(c)3 nonprofit
organization, freelancer, artist, informal group, or small business owner.
- Preference will be given to organizations who have not received AAPIC funding in the past, though we encourage previous grantees to still apply.
- 보조금 신청서 완료.
- 조직의 결정서(501(c)3 상태를 확인하는 IRS에서 발송됨) 또는 비즈니스 인증서 사본(운영 도시에서 발급됨).
- Your organization’s or business’s W-9 form. You can find the form here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- 작성한 신청서를 [email protected] 에 제출하십시오.