The Asian American & Pacific Islanders Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and/or to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. For the first time ever, we will be giving grants of up to $5,000.
We are accepting applications until Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 11:59PM.
Kwalipikado at Pamantayan:
- To apply for our grant, your organization must be located in Massachusetts and a 501(c)3 nonprofit
organization, freelancer, artist, informal group, or small business owner.
- Preference will be given to organizations who have not received AAPIC funding in the past, though we encourage previous grantees to still apply.
Mga Kinakailangang Dokumento:
- Nakumpleto ang aplikasyon ng grant.
- Ang Letter of Determination ng iyong organisasyon (ipinadala mula sa IRS na nagkukumpirma ng 501(c)3 status) o isang kopya ng iyong Business Certificate (nakuha mula sa iyong lungsod ng pagpapatakbo).
- Your organization’s or business’s W-9 form. You can find the form here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Mangyaring isumite ang iyong nakumpletong aplikasyon sa [email protected]