The Asian American and Pacific Islanders Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. These one-time grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 will be made available on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
Send applications to at: [email protected]
- Your organization is based in Massachusetts and is either a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization or small business.
- Completed grant application
- Your organization’s Letter of Determination (sent from the IRS confirming 501(c)3 status) or a copy of
your Business Certificate (obtained from your city of operation)
- Your organization/business’ W-9 form (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf)
- Monday, May 17, 2022 @11:59PM EST