The Asian American & Pacific Islanders Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and/or to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. For the first time ever, we will be giving grants of up to $5,000.
We are accepting applications until Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 11:59PM.
Agavaa ma le Agavaa:
- To apply for our grant, your organization must be located in Massachusetts and a 501(c)3 nonprofit
organization, freelancer, artist, informal group, or small business owner.
- Preference will be given to organizations who have not received AAPIC funding in the past, though we encourage previous grantees to still apply.
Pepa o Faamatalaga e Manaomia:
- Ua maea le talosaga mo le tuuina atu o le foai.
- O le Tusi Faamaonia a lau faalapotopotoga o le Naunautai (na auina mai le tulaga o le IRS e faamaonia ai le 501(i)3) po o se kopi o lau Tusi Faamaonia o le Pisinisi (na maua mai i lou aai o loo faagaoioia).
- Your organization’s or business’s W-9 form. You can find the form here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Faamolemole auina mai lau talosaga ua maea ona faatumu i [email protected]