The Asian American Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and/or to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. These one-time grants ranging from $250 to $1,000 will be made available on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
Applications due: Monday, May 17, 2021 @5PM EST
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Your organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service or you are a small business located in Massachusetts with no more than 500 employees (or which meets the applicable size standard for the industry as provided by SBA’s existing regulations).
- Applicants must have the ability to work with low-income AAPI communities in the Commonwealth.
- Request amount should not be below $250 and not exceed $1,000.
- Completed grant application.
- Your organization’s Letter of Determination (sent from the IRS confirming 501(c)3 status) or a copy of your Business Certificate (obtained from your city of operation).
- Your organization/business’ W-9 form (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) have to be submitted with the grant proposal to be eligible.
- Please submit your completed application to [email protected]