Ways To Support the Asian American Community in Georgia
- Sign on to the community-centered response and denounce misogyny, white supremacy, and systemic racism that motivate violence against Asian American communities and other communities of color.
- Directly to the Asian American Community in Georgia through the Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta website. All donations will go directly to support the victims and their families.
- Verified Atlanta-area spa shooting fundraisers for Hyun Jung Kim, Suncha Kim, Yong Yue, Soon Chung Park, Xiaojie Tan, Delaina Ashley Yaun Gonzalez, Paul Michels, Elcias Hernandez Ortiz. Click here to donate.
- Support the AAPI Community Fund
- Share resources
- Offer the victims and their families, other impacted community members, and community organizations involved in crisis response resources as such mental health, medical, immigrations, language access services, victim advocacy/case management, assistance with fundraising for victims and their families, childcare and food assistance. Click here to contribute.
- Bystander Invention Training
- Anti-Asian Violence Resource Carrd
- APISAA Therapist Directory
- If you are a provider and would like to be added to the directory please fill out this form.
- Support community organizations in Georgia
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum – Atlanta
- Asian American Advocacy Fund
- Asian American Resource Center
- Center of Pan Asian Community Services
- Korean American Coalition Metro Atlanta
- National Association of Asian American Professionals – Atlanta (NAAAP)
- A list of other Asian American organizations in Atlanta
- City of Atlanta Board & Commissions