The Asian American & Pacific Islanders Commission is proud to launch this small grant fund to support community efforts to fight for some of the most vulnerable communities and/or to provide support to organizations looking to continue relationships or begin new relationships dealing with Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities across the Commonwealth. For the first time ever, we will be giving grants of up to $5,000.
We are accepting applications until Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 11:59PM.
- To apply for our grant, your organization must be located in Massachusetts and a 501(c)3 nonprofit
organization, freelancer, artist, informal group, or small business owner.
- Preference will be given to organizations who have not received AAPIC funding in the past, though we encourage previous grantees to still apply.
- 您組織的決定信（從美國國稅局發送，確認501（c）3狀態） 或 您的商業證書副本（從您的運營城市獲得）。
- Your organization’s or business’s W-9 form. You can find the form here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- 請將填妥的申請提交至 [email protected]